Diffstat (limited to 'security')
2 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/security/keys/keyctl.c b/security/keys/keyctl.c
index 61a614c21b9b..96a92a645216 100644
@@ -506,7 +506,7 @@ error:
* keyring, otherwise replace the link to the matching key with a link to the
* new key.
- * The key must grant the caller Link permission and the the keyring must grant
+ * The key must grant the caller Link permission and the keyring must grant
* the caller Write permission. Furthermore, if an additional link is created,
* the keyring's quota will be extended.
diff --git a/security/keys/keyring.c b/security/keys/keyring.c
index 977066208387..5e6a90760753 100644
@@ -881,7 +881,7 @@ found:
* Keys are matched to the type provided and are then filtered by the match
* function, which is given the description to use in any way it sees fit. The
- * match function may use any attributes of a key that it wishes to to
+ * match function may use any attributes of a key that it wishes to
* determine the match. Normally the match function from the key type would be
@@ -1204,7 +1204,7 @@ static int keyring_detect_cycle_iterator(const void *object,
- * See if a cycle will will be created by inserting acyclic tree B in acyclic
+ * See if a cycle will be created by inserting acyclic tree B in acyclic
* tree A at the topmost level (ie: as a direct child of A).
* Since we are adding B to A at the top level, checking for cycles should just