Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/lsm_hooks.h')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index d45b6f6e27fd..3bf5c658bc44 100644
@@ -180,8 +180,6 @@
* Copy all security options from a given superblock to another
* @oldsb old superblock which contain information to clone
* @newsb new superblock which needs filled in
- * @sb_add_mnt_opt:
- * Add one mount @option to @mnt_opts.
* Parse a string of security data filling in the opts structure
* @options string containing all mount options known by the LSM
@@ -719,11 +717,9 @@
* @p contains the task_struct for the process.
* Return 0 if permission is granted.
- * @task_getsecid_subj:
- * Retrieve the subjective security identifier of the task_struct in @p
- * and return it in @secid. Special care must be taken to ensure that @p
- * is the either the "current" task, or the caller has exclusive access
- * to @p.
+ * @current_getsecid_subj:
+ * Retrieve the subjective security identifier of the current task and
+ * return it in @secid.
* In case of failure, @secid will be set to zero.
* Retrieve the objective security identifier of the task_struct in @p