|author||Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-20 19:08:01 +0200|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2019-05-24 17:27:11 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 36
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public licence as published by the free software foundation either version 2 of the licence or at your option any later version extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-or-later has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 114 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Kate Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Link: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'certs/blacklist.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/certs/blacklist.c b/certs/blacklist.c
index 3a507b9e2568..f1a8672123c3 100644
@@ -1,12 +1,8 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
/* System hash blacklist.
* Copyright (C) 2016 Red Hat, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
* Written by David Howells (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
- * 2 of the Licence, or (at your option) any later version.
#define pr_fmt(fmt) "blacklist: "fmt