- Remove files which are present in a minimal/default installation
of Cygwin but which aren't needed to run fio. These include man pages,
awk, groff etc.
- Remove CR from Makefile.Windows in order to maintain consistency with
the rest of the files.
- Improve the documentation given when starting the FIO environment.
- Rename Cygwin.bat to FIO.bat and add FIO.lnk which is a shortcut to
FIO.bat configured with QuickEdit and a larger window.
- Reformat install.wxs and move documentation from
Program Files\FIO\usr\share\doc to Program Files\FIO.
- Restore $(EXTFLAGS) in the Makefile's to enable extra flags to be
passed on the command-line.
- Remove os/windows/fio.sh which was an experimental way of setting up
the Cygwin environment that has been replaced with FIO.bat.
Signed-off-by: Jens Axboe <firstname.lastname@example.org>