Diffstat (limited to 'HOWTO')
1 files changed, 12 insertions, 7 deletions
@@ -1468,6 +1468,11 @@ log_store_compressed=bool If set, and log_compression is also set,
command line parameter. The files will be stored with a
+block_error_percentiles=bool If set, record errors in trim block-sized
+ units from writes and trims and output a histogram of
+ how many trims it took to get to errors, and what kind
+ of error was encountered.
lockmem=int Pin down the specified amount of memory with mlock(2). Can
potentially be used instead of removing memory or booting
with less memory to simulate a smaller amount of memory.
@@ -1507,13 +1512,13 @@ clat_percentiles=bool Enable the reporting of percentiles of
percentile_list=float_list Overwrite the default list of percentiles
- for completion latencies. Each number is a floating
- number in the range (0,100], and the maximum length of
- the list is 20. Use ':' to separate the numbers, and
- list the numbers in ascending order. For example,
- --percentile_list=99.5:99.9 will cause fio to report
- the values of completion latency below which 99.5% and
- 99.9% of the observed latencies fell, respectively.
+ for completion latencies and the block error histogram.
+ Each number is a floating number in the range (0,100],
+ and the maximum length of the list is 20. Use ':'
+ to separate the numbers, and list the numbers in ascending
+ order. For example, --percentile_list=99.5:99.9 will cause
+ fio to report the values of completion latency below which
+ 99.5% and 99.9% of the observed latencies fell, respectively.
clocksource=str Use the given clocksource as the base of timing. The
supported options are: